Leveraging our strong and robust global network, Kerry Logistics Oceania provides a gateway for the Oceania region to the rest of the world.
We offer a range of international freight forwarding and end-to-end supply chain solutions across New Zealand and Australia, which reflect our dedication to innovative and customised logistics solutions. Our lean and flexible structure successfully combines local expertise with the group’s comprehensive footprint and infrastructure in Greater China and the ASEAN region.
Our core business, established on decades of experience, encompasses integrated logistics, contracted logistics, international freight forwarding, supply chain solutions, refrigerated transport, and temperature controlled warehousing. This allows us to provide a variety of end-to-end solutions to our customers.
Kerry Logistics Oceania has a highly diverse client base across a wide spectrum of industries throughout the region. We are committed to helping business partners to successfully expand and grow in new and existing markets.
- 200+ staff
- Number of offices: 9
- Warehouse space: 340,000 sq ft including ambient, chilled, freezer and bonded facilities
- Certificates & Licenses: HACCP, IATA, AQIS & MPI, CUSTOMS ACREDITTED, RACA
- Major Airports: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland
- Major Seaports: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland
Services and Products
- Ocean freight
- Air freight
- Road freight
- DG certified
- Multimodal transportation
- Project logistics
- Break bulk services
- Warehousing & distribution
- Supply chain solutions
- Customs brokerage
- Value-added services
- Track & Trace
Contact your local Kerry Logistics office to request details and learn more about our services.