Kerry Logistics Tops in Institutional Investor All-Asia Executive Team Ranking for Second Consecutive Year
2017-07-13 - Hong Kong
Kerry Logistics Network Limited (‘Kerry Logistics’; Stock Code 636.HK) claimed top spots in all categories in the Transportation sector, and ranked among the “Most Honored Companies” in Asia for the second year running in All-Asia Executive Team ranking, published by Institutional Investor, a leading international financial publication.
The 2017 All-Asia Executive Team, an annual ranking of corporate leaders in the region, reflects the opinions of more than 3,900 investment professionals at 980 financial institutions, including portfolio managers and buy-side analysts and sell-side analysts. Each rank is weighted by place (first, second and third). To be distinguished as a “Most Honored Company”, the voted company has to reach two or more top-three rankings.
For the second year in a row, Kerry Logistics and its key executives achieved top three rankings in all categories in the Transportation sector, namely:
• Most Honored Company
• Best CEO – William Ma (First place – nominated by buy-side and sell-side )
• Best CFO – Ellis Cheng (First place – nominated by sell-side; Third place by buy-side)
• Best IR Professional – Cheryl Yeung (First place – nominated by buy-side and sell-side)
• Best Investor Relations Program (First place – nominated by buy-side and sell-side )
• Best Analyst Days (First place – nominated by buy-side and sell-side )
• Best Website (First place – nominated by buy-side and sell-side )
William Ma, Group Managing Director of Kerry Logistics said, “We are honoured to attain the top rankings in All-Asia Executive Team survey once again. It is a recognition of our dedicated efforts and continuous improvement in investor relation practices. This year’s ranking was more competitive which shows companies prioritizing key attributes in corporate governance amidst a tough economic environment. At Kerry Logistics, we greatly value timely and effective communication with our investors and remain committed to upholding our excellence in investor relations.”